Dr. Oliver Baumann
Certified Specialist Lawyer for Labour Law (Fachanwalt für Arbeitsrecht)
Certified Specialist Lawyer for Corporate and Commercial Law
(Fachanwalt für Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht)
Born in 1972, Law School University of Munich (first state examination 1998). Additional studies of business administration at the University Hagen. Doctorate in 2006, certified specialist lawyer for labour law since 2006, certified specialist lawyer for Corporate and Commercial Law since 2021.
- Labour and Employment law, restructuring projects, Counsel services and representation of executive staff / management.
- Corporate and Company law (as part of restructuring projects).
- Distribution law and the law of sales agents.
- Corporate Compliance.
- Trademark law.
- Best Lawyers - Dr. Oliver Baumann was selected by his peers for inclusion in the 14th Edition of "The Best Lawyers in Germany" 2023 for his work in Restructuring and Insolvency Law.
- Handelsblatt - Dr. Oliver Baumann is listed in "Deutschlands beste Anwälte" 2022 in the German business magazin Handelsblatt (Restrukturierung und Insolvenzrecht).
Arbeitsgemeinschaft Arbeitsrecht im Deutschen Anwaltsverein e.V.; European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA); Deutscher Anwaltsverein (DAV); Münchner Anwaltsverein (MAV).