Corporate Law / M&A
SLB Kloepper supports industrial clients, medium-sized businesses and financial investors engaged in mergers, acquisitions, public takeovers or joint ventures. Our strength is that we take the initiative and develop hands-on solutions for your project, particularly in the areas of German corporate law, company law and German equity transactions:
- establishing and restructuring of corporations and partnerships (AG, GmbH, GmbH & Co. KG)
- Corporate agreements (drafting, negotiating, revising)
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Shareholder Agreements with or without raising owner's equity or debts (private equity and venture capital investments, silent partnerships)
- Advice and representation in corporate law disputes in Germany
- Law on German foundations
Selection of major transactions
- Advice to seller and management regarding the sale of shares in a listed manufacturing company of automotive equipment including subsidiaries in various European countries to an international investor.
- Advice to seller and management of a listed company regarding the sale of the complete operative business including approval by an extraordinary shareholder to a US investor (telephone and IT sector; share deal).
- Advice to an international US based investment group regarding grant of the senior loan to buyer in course of the acquisition of a large German based company (film and picture pro-duction business).
- Advice to a bank regarding the sale of the majority of the shares in a listed company to an investor including approval by an extraordinary shareholder's meeting (software industry)
- Advice to a bank regarding the acquisition of the assets of a trading company.
- Advice to an international biotech fund regarding various capital investment rounds into a biotech startup.
- Advice to the largest Bavarian investment fund regarding various investments into privately held companies; acting as trustee for the fund in various acquisitions and advice to the fund regarding its exit transactions.
- Advice to a large German warehouse company regarding the investment into a privately held internet-based trading company.
- Advice to the management of a stock corporation regarding the acquisition of shares of a private equity fund into the corporation (software industry).
- Advice to management regarding Corporate Law and Capital Markets Law including draft of prospectus for enterprises issuing shares to the public (IPOs and SPOs) in various industry sections.
- Advice to management regarding the sale of subsidiaries owning large real estate assets (share deal).
- Advice to a major German bank regarding the acquisition of capital asset portfolios from various other banks (asset deals).
- Advice to a Swiss investor regarding the acquisition of a participation in a German GmbH (life insurance firm; share deal).
- Advice to management regarding the investment into a privately held software company (share deal).
- Advice to owners of a large retail building complex concerning the restructuring of the finance structure.
- Advice to the main shareholder in a privately held company regarding the acquisition of addi-tional shares (aircraft supplier; share deal).
- Advice for more than 30 years to a Bavarian entrepreneur regarding his national and international major investments and transactions (f & b industry).
- Advice to a Chinese investor regarding the acquisition of a Bavarian fashion firm (asset deal).
- Advice to a semiconductor production firm concerning restructuring of the finance structure.