Capital market law
SLB Kloepper Rechtsanwälte represents clients in all aspects of German capital market law and German financial services law. We are highly specialized and have considerable practical experience in this ever-changing field of business. We advise and represent financial institutions as well as financial service providers, private and business clients.
We provide advice and represent clients in the following fields:
- Legal Representation in liability cases (miscounselling, liability for statements made in a prospectus)
- Structured finance litigation
- Real estate financing and real estate capital investments
- Savings, home purchase savings and capital life insurance law
- Launching and attending to investment funds
- Financial supervisory authorities (BaFin, SEC, etc.)
If you have any questions on German capital market law, please contact German lawyer Louis G. Roensberg.
For all questions concerning German banking law, please click here.