Certified Specialist lawyer for commercial and corporate law
(Fachanwalt Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht)
Born in 1965 in Munich. Abitur (A-Levels) at the Luitpold-Gymnasium in Munich. Studies in law at Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich. Admission to the bar in 1997. Until 2015 partner in a renowned medium-sized corporate law firm.
- Complex commercial litigation: Mr. Brodski represents and advises clients in complex legal disputes; he has successfully won judgments before the Federal Constitutional Court and has had judgments upheld by the Federal Court of Justice confirmed.
- Liability of lawyers, in particular representation of aggrieved clients.
- Liability of tax advisors, in particular representation of aggrieved clients.
- Commercial and corporate law, in particular contract design.
Other Professional Activities:
A sampling of Mr. Brodski's extensive experience includes:
- Legal representation of a corporate group against a "Big Four" auditing company for claims for damages in the three-digit million range
- Legal representation of an employers' association against a "Big Four" auditing company for providing false advice.
- Legal assertion of claims for damages in the amount of millions against the former managing director of a GmbH & Co. KG for intentional immoral damage, including obtaining an attachment in rem to prevent the transfer of assets.
- Legal challenge to a multi-million euro court settlement.
- Extrajudicial advice and representation of a GmbH minority shareholder in connection with the non-distribution of profits in the amount of millions.
- Representation of a municipal energy supply company against an international auditing and tax consulting company due to errors in advice.
- Legal prosecution of claims for damages of a retired GmbH shareholder against a tax consultant due to incorrect advice in the wake of a complex M&A transaction.
- Legal representation of a commercial landlord for the eviction and return of a nursing home, including obtaining an injunction to cease subletting.
German, English, French, Italian.